Friday, February 9, 2018

SFV Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 2/8/18 - 2/15/18.


It's Friday February 9th, the 3rd week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:

1. Perform a combo 10X for 50FM,
2. Play a trial for 250FM,
3. Use fight request to play a Casual Match for 500FM,
4. You Toucan be Friends for 2500FM,

I'll post a video of the requirements for those new to SFV...



Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, set the difficulty to 1 (for an easier life), choose Hillside Plaza Stage, pick your opponent, and beat your opponent on the right side of the stage be sure to continually hit the opponent so the Toucan can steal a piece of fruit!
After I completed the weekly Missions I moved on to XBM, and the fourth [Quick and Immovable] fight is now available from 2/8/18 - 2/15/18, remember the entry fee is 2.5k FM! I don't play Rashidooo but I figured since I started collecting the gems I might as well finish.


This weeks XBM fight is against a Shadaloo Apparation (Shin Bison) just like last week this battle DOES NOT reward you with FM! This XBM will cost 1000FM and beating him will earn you 10k EXP and or a title for the character you use. And you can fight him as many times as you want! Good luck with that! I went into this fight blind and I ended up running from Shin Bison the whole match LMAO! I'll post this as a public service so you can see what you're in store for.



This weeks missions will net you 3,300 FM then subtract 2,500 FM for the Viewtiful Joe crossover costume and then another 1000 FM for fighting the Shadaloo Apparation XBM you're actually -200FM for the first time you fight Shin Bison! I've tried twice so far so I'm down 1200 FM!
Happy Fighting and be sure to manage your FM folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment