Friday, January 26, 2018

Solo A Missing Star Wars Trailer

Let me preface this post with with this...
I was never, ever, since it's announcement interested in this movie. In my humble opinion there's no need for it, I don't need to see Han win at sabbacc to take the Falcon from Lando, I don't need to see how Chewbacca and Han's bromance is formed, I don't need to see Han do the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs, I still have some imagination left!

And after the Last Jedi's controversial run (I still want to see it a few more times before passing judgement) and less than stellar reception by fans and the general public coupled with the drama with Lord and Miller getting canned from the Solo movie, and the rumors about Alden Ehrenreich's acting abilities, and the rumors that 80% of the film had to be re shot when Ron Howard came on board....honestly shit ain't Rainbows and Unicorns for Disney/ Lucasfilm right now. Who's steering this ship? Steamboat Willy??
I don't understand why the internet is in such an uproar over this missing trailer, from all the shit I mentioned previously the chances of this movie being good isn't very good.
We'll most likely get the trailer in 10 days on Superbowl Sunday February 4th. So that' gives the interwebs 110 days to analyze and re analyze every frame of the trailer and come up with theories that will eventually let yourselves and everyone who bought your cool aid down a dark path of anger, hate and suffering!

Now where's my Kenobi movie! The Passion of the Kenobi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment