Friday, November 9, 2012

World War Z Trailer

Ok so here's the first trailer for WWZ....color me unimpressed. I read so many articles from the NYCC showing of the trailer, and everyone hyped this thing up....I'm sorry but the Resident Evil movies suck ( sorry Leeloo) and zombies on 5 hour energy in this trailer....I'm not feeling it. This trailer felt more like a Roland Emerich apocalypse trailer than a zombie movie.
The only one's doing it right are AMC's The Walking Dead and the Reboot of The Evil Dead.
Pass.....


1 comment:

  1. I liked it! I would go see that. Yeah, the zombie hordes are pretty amped up, not the classic Romero zombies that stagger around, but even the zombies from AMC's 'The Walking Dead' aren't true Romero-style zombies. If you watch the original 'Night of the Living Dead' the zombies are... they're laughable. You or I could walk on our hands and escape from them. They're slow, clumsy -- easy to evade, really. I liked the scene in the trailer of the zombies acting like army ants; making a kind of living bridge. If the concept is that the virus is a bio-weapon gone haywire then it makes sense. AMC's TWD is more of a drama. World War Z looks like an action flick, not a drama. I will give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete