Sunday, August 15, 2010

Star War Saga coming to Blu Ray


I hate you George Lucas! I bought the original unedited starwars trilogy on VHS back in the early 90's, then I bought the "digitally remastered" version of the OT with the "lost Jabba scene" in the ESB in the late 90's
Then I bought TPM, AotC and RotS. I swore I was done, I was free from Lucas Arts commercial tractor beam, but apparently the hyper drive on my wallet was never fixed....
At celebration V this weekend Lucas Arts announced the Star Wars Saga is coming to Blu Ray....and of course there's more "recovered footage" that will show up in this version. See below.
I'm a bit skeptical about this "recently discovered" footage, honestly you can't tell that's Luke Skywalker visually, it's just shadows and I don't recall him having such a large cleft in his chin...