Saturday, July 30, 2005

HiHo HiHo it's off to Beaudeaux we go!

Ah good ol Beaudeaux, stronghold of the Quadov and voted #1 vacation spot by Time Out Vana Diel. I've been asked by a galkan researcher (haha) to collect a soil sample so he can study (haha) if Bastok's industrial ways are effecting the environment. All High Bear need to do is take a stroll outside the city walls to find his answer, but I went any way. While there I figured I'd get some other quests completed, Zon Fobun asked me to help with some research on the effects of two magical ailments Curse and Mute. I was given a peice of Cursepaper and told to examine the Afflictor and then the Mute to get samples of these ailments. Lastly I was asked by Thunder Hawk (not from Street Fighter) in Selbina to rescue two merchants who were captured.
At the end of the day I handed in the Curse paper and the corrupted soil sample, but poor Evard and Serafin would have to wait till I could get a meatshield to help beat down De'Vyu Headhunter for the Quadov charm to unlock they cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment