Friday, May 31, 2019

Death Stranding....I still have no idea what this game is about! And it's becoming very frustrating!!!!

First off the image I used totally encompasses the deafening WTF roar of the entire gaming community....nice job!
I'm sorry but this trailer doesn't clarify anything, the game is still shrouded in secrecy. The story makes no sense, and the game-play looks extremely similar to a certain Tactical Espionage Action game that relies on stealth. There is a YT channel, The Tomb Portable that had some convincing video's theorizing that Death Stranding might actually be MGS0 but they haven't posted anything recently which could mean 1 of 2 things he's abandoned his theory or Kojima Productoins asked him to STFU because they were right.
I want to support Hideo because of all the BS Konami put him thru but this trailer really doesn't help sell this game to the masses and all the beautiful characters (Lea Seydoux is gorgeous IMO) can't save a game with such a bizarre story and if it's too political it'll be DOA. I have faith in Hideo so I will absolutely give this game a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment