Friday, November 16, 2018
SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 11/16/18 - 11/23/18
1. Perform a combo 10X for 50FM
2. Play a Trial for 250FM
3. Play a Ranked Match for 500FM
4. No Work and All Play for 2,500FM
5. An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Killer Machine"
6. Win 20 Ranked Matches for 10,000 FM [CPT NOV 2018]
I'll post a video below to show how to complete the requirements for "No Work and All Play"
Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, choose City in Chaos Stage, keep hitting the opponent on the of the right side stage until the fire hydrant bursts and soaks the dude drinking coffee!
After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have:
1. Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt 500FM entry fee
2. Get your hands on Fortune Tix against Cannon shot Nash #4 for 250 FM participation fee
3. [Q&I] Get the Mecha FANG Crossover Costume #4 for 2500 FM participation fee
This weeks missions can net you 3,300FM + an additional 1000FM for every level the character goes up for beating the Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt 3 times.
Subtract 500FM per fight against the Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt (X3).
Subtract 250FM for fighting Canon Spike Nash for one Fortune Ticket.
Subtract 2500FM for FANG's 3rd [Q&I] Mecha FANG Crossover Costume.
This week I ended up with 4550FM; 3,300 FM for the weekly missions + 1500 FM for the 3 levels my Falke went up for beating the Rapidly Advancing Shadaloo Grunt 3 times, minus the 250 FM for the fortune tix fight.
I passed on the Mecha Fang Crossover Costume....I don't play FANG ever to justify the FM . I will be doing the Mecha Juri Crossover Costume next week!
As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.