Friday, April 10, 2009

SFIV Wall of Shame!!!

Notice there has been a recent lack of updates on Free Swim? Not to fear I've just been playing an unhealthy amount of Street Fighter IV!

Check my YouTube channel for some of my fight vids, more to come. Over the past couple of weeks I've had my fair share of rage quitters and started taking screen caps of them. But we can't post them on Capcom unity...them's the rules, but thanks to Seth Killian we now have a place to show the world how LAME some people are!

For all the people who have rage quit on me, ask yourself, why are you fighting? To test your skills and improve your game? OR To get a zillion worthles BP?

So anyone who has been on the cusp of victory only to get the pop up "connection with other player has been lost" window take a pic and send it to http://badloserwallofshame@gmail.com

Then head over to http://thebadloserswallofshame.blogspot.com/ see screen shot on the interwebz for the whole world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment