Friday, April 21, 2006

The Blue Mage Group

After walking around Aht Urghan Whitegate for awhile I finally located Waoud, he was easy to spot, half the Shiva server was surrounding him!

After answering 10 questions, he asked me to bring him a rare item found in the middle lands....from his description it could only be Valkurm Sunsand. I set my HP in Whitegate and teleported all the way to DEM then rode to the shipwreck in the dunes and waited for the right time when the sunsand would appear. After getting it I warped back and traded it to him, but he told me the request was for another, and that person was waiting near a fountain in the Aydeewa Subterrane.
I left Waoud and exited Whitegate to the Bhaflau thickets and traveled to the entrance to the Aydeewa Subterrane.



Once inside the the Aydeewa Subterrane I made two lucky turns and found the blue fountain without a map!



I was greeted by a high level Blue Mage who asked me if I desired incredible power, I was like "Hell Yeah!" and I took his hand in an offer of trust....stoopid me!Turns out I sold my soul to the Empress Nashmera the second in for the "unlimited power" of the Blue Mage way of life, sucks huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment