Friday, July 30, 2004

The Emissary: Episode II

After reaching San D'Oria I went to the Bastokan consolate there and recieved my next orders, to go to Fort Ghelsba where Orcses run amok and the Yughott Grotto and report my findings to the consul of Bastok.





































After reaching the summit of the Ghelsba outpost Krog and I return to San d' Oria and report to the consolate. The final part of my mission awaits, the BCNM dragon at Horlias peak. This fight would prove to challenging, not due to the difficulty of the dragon but the difficulty in finding people who still needed to fight the dragon. A few weeks passed before I was able to finish the mission but the group I fought the dragon with broke the record for time.




























No comments:

Post a Comment