Saturday, February 1, 2020

Ghost in the Shell SAC 2045 Netflix Series Trailer

I was super hyped when I heard we were getting a new GitS SAC series on Netflix this year, but honestly this trailer did not grab me. the animation style looks unfinished. It's coming from production IG who were responsible for SAC and 2nd gig as well as Arise so I know they know what they're doing. As long as the story is intriguing I can look past the art style, I made it through GitS 2 Innocence! The combo of CG and hand drawn in Innocence was awful!
So SAC 2045 takes place chronologically after 2nd GIG, and the story revolves around a "systematic sustainable war", the members of section 9 are reunited against a new threat, a dude wearing a hood with the deepest voice I've ever heard and a guy that looks alot like Stephen Lang and is refereed to as a post human.
I'll definitely binge this as I'm a big fan of the franchise! April isn't that far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment