Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Hope vs Nope The Mandalorian Trailer #2 vs TRoS Final Trailer

Hello there....
If you haven't guessed by my name, I'm a fan of Star Wars....more specifically the OT and the PT.
Now you're probably saying to yourself, "He's not a fan, he didn't post about the Final Trailer for The Rise of Skywalker".
Seeing Finn and a couple resistance fighters riding space horses on the exterior of a Star Destroyer that is departing from a space iceberg is all I needed to see to make up my mind about whether or not I was going to pay $$$ to see episode IX in theaters.
Last I checked Space Icebergs don't have an atmosphere!
That's not a reflection on still water!








Then last night Lucasfilm drops a second trailer for the Mandalorian....
Werner Herzog" The Fans....they're out there, waiting for you"
The Mandalorian "Yeah.....good"

Save us Filoni and Favareu.........you're our only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment