Friday, January 4, 2019

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 1/4/19 - 1/11/19

It's Friday January  4th, the 48th week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:

1. Perform a normal throw 10X for 50FM

2.  Play Survival Mode for 250FM

3.  Use Fight Request to play a Ranked Match for 500FM

3.  Win 10 Battle Lounge matches for 500FM


4. An Arcade score of 100,000 or more will be recorded in the rankings for the title "Red Lion “





After completing the weekly missions, head over to the eXtra Battle Mode, this week we have:

1. [Q&I] Get the Mecha Abigail Crossover Costume #3 for 2500 FM participation fee.






2. Get your Hands on Fortune Tix fight against Balrog for 250FM participation fee.





This weeks missions can net you  1300FM.

Subtract 2500FM for Abigail's’s 3rd [Q&I] Mecha Abigail Crossover Costume.
Subtract 250FM to fight Sagat for Fortune Tix.



This week I ended up with 1300FM because I passed on the 3rd Mecha Abigail Crossover Costume Battle and I didn't bother with the Fortune tix fight.

I've noticed much more variety in the characters I've fought in Ranked and Casual since the S4 patch which is refreshing! The frequency of fights against Kage has dropped significantly since his release after Capcom Cup...I took him for a spin the first week for a bit, he's fun for casual matches and battle lounge but I don't think I'll put much time with him, I can foresee the Nerf Hammer coming down hard on this shoto clone eventually!
As always keep fighting the good fight. Be smart with your FM don't complain about the XBM golden soldiers and "Shin" versions of characters because the alternative is Capcom charging RM for all DLC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment